Blogger Templates

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How to send Anonymous Email

Rate this posting:
{[['']]}

              Do you dream that you can use other people email without their username and password to send to other people or not?If yes, in this post I will show you how to use someone email to send to your victim or prank your friend by using Fake Mailer.


              In order to do this, you must do the following steps :


Step 1 :    Go to Fake Mailer website : http://emkei.cz


Step 2 :    1. Put name of email you want to use to send in "From Name:" textbox.
                 For example, I use facebook name : Facebook .
                 2. Put email that you want to use to send to other people in "From E-mail:" textbox.
                 For example, I use facebook email : domain@fb.com .
                 3. Put email that you want to send to or victim email in "To:" textbox.
                 For example, I use my email : latestkhmerhacker@gmail.com .


 
 Last Step :    Fill the Captcha then click "Send" button.

 Then this is the result after I check my email.



It is easy.right? Let's enjoy !!!

If you have any questions you can leave me a message below.

No comments:

Post a Comment